SSC Recruitment 2022 : SSC schedule to hire Selection X Posts for 2022. The location is Across India.
Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi. All examinations and administrative matters are submitted to the chairman through two members. This commission will conduct all government recruitment exam and selection process to select the right candidates all over India. They will conduct all kinds of selection process and examinations to recruit candidates for various position in all over India.
SSC Recruitment 2022 :
Job Role: Multiple Roles
Qualification: 10th/12th/Any degree
Salary: Level 1 – 7(Rs. 5200- 34800/)
- Candidates should complete Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18 – 30 years (for individual posts check official notification)
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years (PwD + OBC 13 years & PwD + SC/ ST 15 years)
- Others as per government policy
- Selection Posts (Phase X) -2065 Posts
Regional wise vacancies:
- SSC CR Region- 99 Posts
- SSC ER Region-379 Posts
- SSC KKR Region-48 Posts
- SSC MPR Region-36 Posts
- SSC NER Region-53 Posts
- SSC NR Region-461 Posts
- SSC NWR Region-145 Posts
- SSC SR Region-318 Posts
- SSC WR Region-535 Posts
Name of. the posts:
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Office Attendant, Canteen Attendant, Field Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Personal Assistant, Fieldman, Textile Designer, Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Farm Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Draftsman, Cleaner, Technical Operator,Nursing Officer, Lady Medical Attendant, Lascar, Radiographer, Laboratory Attendant, Assistant Photographer, Sub Inspector (Draftsman), Work Shop Attendant, Inspector (Computer), ASI (Radio Technician), Head Constable (Telephone Exchange Operator), Textile Designer, Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, X-Ray Technician, Junior Computor, Investigator Grade-II, Assistant Store Keeper, Technical Officer, Conservation Assistant, Stockman, Accountant, Occupational Therapist, Scientific Assistant, Lady Health Visitor, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technologist & Various Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Selection Posts (Phase X) – Level 1 – 7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
SSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the written examination in computer-based mode consisting of objective type multiple choice questions
- Skill tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in
the essential qualification will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Examination.
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- The exam duration will be conducted for 60 minutes, the topics and marks are given below.
- The examination consist of 100 marks, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Women candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode: Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Offline mode: SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online mode only at the official website of SSC on or before 13 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-06-2022 upto 23:30 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15-06-2022 upto 23:30 PM
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 16-06-2022 upto 23:30 PM
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working
hours of Bank): 18-06-2022
- Dates of Window for Application Form Correction
including online payment: 20 to 24-06-2022 upto 23:30 PM
- Date of Computer Based Examination: August 2022