SSC Recruitment : SSC schedule to hire Constable (GD) for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, SSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
SSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Constable (GD)
SSC Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Height (Male) – 170 Cms
- Height (Female) – 157 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 80 Cms with 5 Cms expansion
- Chest (Female) – N/A
- Weight: For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Physical Standards Relaxed as per government policy.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2023): 18 to 23 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.01.2000 and later than 01.01.2000.
Relaxations in upper age limit
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
SSC Forces wise vacancies:
- BSF – 8922 Posts
- CISF – 90 Posts
- CRPF-8380 Posts
- SSB -1041 Posts
- ITBP – 1371 Posts
- AR – 1697 Posts
- SSF – 78 Posts
- BSF – 1575 Posts
- CISF – 10 Posts
- CRPF-531 Posts
- SSB-243 Posts
- ITBP -242 Posts
- AR – 0 Posts
- SSF – 25 Posts
NCV: 164 Posts
Salary: Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all others posts.
SSC Constable Recruitment – Selection Process:
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100
questions carrying 100 marks for 90 minutes duration.
- The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
|Subject||Number of Questions & Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||90 minutes|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ST/OBC candidates – 33%
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
How to apply for SSC Constable Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 27 October 2022 to 30 November 2022.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Dates for submission of online applications: 27.10.2022 to 30.11.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30.11.2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 30.11.2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 01.12.2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.12.2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): January 2023
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here