SSC Stenographer Recruitment: SSC schedule to hire Stenographer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, SSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
Job Role: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Qualification: 12th/Any degree
Educational Qualification (as on 05.09.2022): Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years ( candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years ( candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.)
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Computer-Based Mode Examination, Skill Test & Document Verification (DV).
- Computer-Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- The question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Date of Exam November 2022
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
(ii) Skill Test:
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The skill test will be of qualifying nature. Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration(in minutes)|
Note: Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 5 September 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date of online application:20.08.2022
- Closing Date for receipt of application: 05.09.2022 (23:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment:06.09.2022(23:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 06.09.2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06.09.2022
- Date of Computer Based Examination: November 2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here