Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment: Sugarcane Breeding Institute schedule to hire Young Professional 2021. If you have B.Com/BBA/BBS/Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Coimbatore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Sugarcane Breeding Institute: Sugarcane Breeding Institute is a central research institute in Coimbatore, India. It was established in 1912 and is affiliated to Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It was established to promote research efforts in sugarcane production and is the only sugarcane research institute in the country. The sugarcane varieties introduced by the institute occupy more than 90% of total sugarcane cultivated area in India. The institute was involved in early research into hybridization, a first attempt to improve the subtropical types of sugarcanes. The first variety Co 205 was developed in 1918 based on wild sugarcane species Saccharum spontaneum and Saccharum officinarum resulted in 50 percent improvement in cane yield.
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment:
Company: Sugarcane Breeding Institute
Job Role: Young Professional
Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BBS/Any Degree
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Coimbatore
Last Date: 15 July 2021
Young Professional (F&A):
- B.Com/BBAIBBS (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized University/College (with minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field).
Young Professional (IT):
- Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence / Operating System / Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics from a recognized University/ College ( with minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field).
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
- Young Professional (F&A): 03 Posts
- Young Professional (IT): 04 Posts
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The application received will be shortlisted as per academic performance and assessment criteria, Shortlisted candidate(s) will be called for interview, if necessary written tests and assignments will also be conducted before the interview.
How to apply for Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their bio-data along with scanned copies of educational qualification through email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here