Sundargarh District Court Recruitment: This Sundargarh Judgeship was separated from Sambalpur Judgeship since 01.04.1978 and the court of District Judge was started functioning from such date. Besides above courts other subordinate courts are situated at Rourkela,Bonai and Rajgangpur.
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment:
Job Role: Jr Clerk-Cum-Copyist/ Jr Typist/ Stenographer
Qualification: 12th/ Diploma
Last Date: 22 October 2021
- Candidates should pass at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or its an equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University
- Candidate should pass at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute
- Stenographer Grade-III: A candidate should possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English
- Junior Typist: A candidate should possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard
Age Limit(as on 22.10.2021): 18 to 32 years
- Junior Clerk-Cum -Copyist: 18 posts
- Junior Typists: 07 posts
- Stenographer Gr.III: 07 posts
- For Junior Clerk-Cum -Copyist, Junior Typist : Rs.19,000-63,200/-
- For Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,000-81,100/-month
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- After receipt of applications, candidates upto 20 (twenty) times of vacancy shall be called to appear at the Written Test on basis of marks secured by the candidates in H.S.C. Examination and +2 Examination or
their equivalent Examination. Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by Computer Science Test (Practical) and viva voce test. The scheme of examination is mentioned herein below.
|General Knowledge||100||1 Hr|
|PART-II||Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||1 Hr|
Stenographer Gr.III & Jr. Typists:
|PART-II||Shorthand & Typewriting|
test for Stenographers Gr.III
|Typewriting test for Jr.Typists||50||10 MIns|
|PART-III||Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||1 Hr|
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are- exempted from payment of the Examination fees
Payment mode: Treasury Chaim under the Head “0070- other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501- Services and service fees9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”
How to apply for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly filled the application form along with required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 22 October 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here