Supreme Court Recruitment: Supreme Court schedule to hire Junior Court Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the Supreme Court selection process, Supreme Court application procedure and salary details of Supreme Court Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Supreme Court of India was established in the year 1937 in the month of 1st October. Supreme Court is the only highest judicial court in India and this is the final court of appeal under the constitution of India. In the Supreme Court, they will face all kind of cases and they only will give the final decision/order for the people. In the Supreme court, there are many kinds of job vacancies are available for the post of Judge, Court Assistant, Lawyer, Typist, Clerk etc.
Supreme Court Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Court Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University. Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer. Knowledge of Computer operation
Age Limit: 30 years
- Junior Court Assistant – 210 Posts
- Junior Court Assistant – Rs.35,400/-
Supreme Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test/Interview. The eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following subjects:-
- Typing (English) Test on computer will be conducted on the same date and place of the Objective Type Written Test. Those candidates who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks. After qualifying in prescribed test and Interview,
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)
|2 hours. There will be
negative marking of 1/4th marks.
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter Candidates – Rs.250/-
How to Apply Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 July 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here