TCIL Recruitment: TCIL schedule to hire Apprenticeship Training Program for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The selection process, hiring process for TCIL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
TCIL is a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.It founded in 1978 and it operates across the country and abroad(TCIL is present in almost 45 countries, mainly in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe).TCIL is expertise in all fields of telecom, Civil and IT to developing countries around the world. Company’s core competence is in the fields of Switching, Transmission Systems, Cellular services, Rural Telecommunication, Optical fiber-based backbone trans systems, IT & Networking Solutions, Application Software, e-Governance, 3G Network, WiMAX Technology and also Civil construction projects.
Job Role: Apprenticeship Training Program
Salary: Rs.9,000/ month
Last Date: 7 April 2022
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course approved by Bar Council of India.
- Candidates passed degree in or after 2019 are eligible
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2022):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the Apprenticeship Training Program should be 18 – 28 years
- Apprenticeship Training Program : 1 post
- The salary for the post of Apprenticeship Training Program is Rs.9,000/ month
TCIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Provisional Selection of the candidates would be merit-based.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/Verification of certificates /testimonials at the time of Joining.
- Any communication wrt to the candidates shall be through the registered email Ids of the candidates.
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by sending their filled in applications as per format along with the supporting documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 7 April 2022. Candidates may also send the scanned copy of completely filled application along with the certificates/testimonials to the Email ID given below on or before 7 April 2022.
For More details : Click here
Postal Address :
The General Manager (HRD),
For more govt. jobs: Click Here