TEC Recruitment: Telecommunication Engineering Centre (TEC) is a technical arm of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) and responsible for formulation of standards, specifications, test procedures, service specifications and technical regulations for the communication sector. The technical work at TEC Headquarters is divided among various Divisions such as Mobile, Radio, Information Technology, Internet of Things, Smart Network, Next Generation Switching, Transmission, Fixed Access, Future Networks, Telecom Certification, Standardization etc. Its headquarters in New Delhi, there are regional offices for Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Regions located at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Bengaluru respectively.
Job Role: Internship
Salary: Rs. 15,000/-month
Last Date: 8 November 2021
- Final or pre-final year in Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers / Electrical Engineering or related discipline and secured minimum 60% marks. (or)
- Completion of Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year with minimum 60% marks. or
- Completion of Post Graduate/ Master Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year, with minimum 60% marks.
Note: Candidates having exposure in the area of intended internship with good academic background and having higher qualification, based on this the preference will be given.
Duration of Internship:
- The minimum duration: 6 months
- Extendable up to minimum: 12 months
Note: Extension beyond six months will be permitted, on the application of intern duly recommended by the concerned Head of Division and with the approval of the Head of TEC.
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
TEC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- After the preliminary scrutiny regarding eligibility, the applications of shortlisted candidates will be placed before the selection committee. Selection Committee will be constituted with the approval of Head of TEC consisting of three DDsG/ Directors.
- The selection committee may conduct personal or telephonic interview, if required. No TA / DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the personal interview. TEC can also identify interns for specific work domain/ area after interaction with academic institutions.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, TEC may shortlist the applications, limit the number of applicants to be called for a particular period and to decide about the mode of screening thereof.
How to apply for TEC Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here