Telangana Gurukulam Recruitment: Telangana Gurukulam schedule to hire Subject Associates 2021. If you have Master Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Telangana Gurukulam Recruitment:
Company: Telangana Gurukulam
Job Role: Subject Associates
Qualification: Master Degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: 01 July 2021
- Candidates having Master’s Degree with first class along with B.Ed. Experience certificate in teaching JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET. Achievements, if any, related the number of students secured seats in JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET. Experience in teaching JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET.
- Total Vacancies:
- Maths – 16 Posts
- Physics – 20 Posts
- Chemistry – 24 Posts
- Botany – 23 Posts
- Zoology – 24 Posts
- Civics – 02 Posts
- Economics – 01 Post
Salary Details: Rs.25,000/-
Telangana Gurukulam Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
|Proficiency||In concerned subject|
|Communicative Skills||Exclusively in English|
|Intensive idea about JEE/NEET|
/EAMCET examination pattern
|Any innovative new methods|
- Total marks for selection 100 marks – 50 marks screening test and 25 demo & 25 interview. The candidates have to take the Screening test in their Master’s Degree Main Subject.
- The applying Subject Associates have to attend written test, after qualifying the test there will be Demo and interview @1:3 ratio. There will be negative ¼ mark for every wrong answer in written test. Each
question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 50 questions in every subject. The time of the exam is 60 minutes. The selected candidate’s services will be utilized from the date of intake in the institution.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
How to Apply for Telangana Gurukulam Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in website on or before 01 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
- Online applications starts from 23.06.2021
- Last date for submission Online applications of 01.07.2021
- Date of written test – 10.07.2021
- Demo/interview – 18.07.2021
- Posting Allocation – 31.07.2021
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here