Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment: Thermo Fisher Scientific schedule to hire Automation Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, Thermo Fisher Scientific application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment:
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 years)
Job Role: Automation Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
You are excited and passionate about participating in an Agile/SCRUM setting to meet and exceed customer expectations and continuously drive towards quality improvements. You like the idea of partnering with users and other team members to brainstorm the best possible approaches to validating systems. You welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced, discovery-oriented environment and will be genuinely passionate about the prospect of creatively exercising your problem-solving skills continuously to ultimately improve the human condition.
- Understand product requirements and develop manual and automated functional, system and integration tests
- Use identified tools for automating the tests of the API, and web applications we build and support
- Develop and implement automated tests using selected tools, which will require programming in Java
- Perform static analysis of source code using complexity metrics
- Assist in crafting, reviewing, and figuring out amount of code coverage of tests written
- Perform Load and Stress Testing of applications using enterprise-level Test Automation tools
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration Solution
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents
- Effectively communicate and report testing status and findings.
- Participate in QA activities such as estimation, test planning, test design, preparation of traceability matrix, test execution, test results analysis, and reporting
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
- Bachelor’s in engineering/Computer Science or master’s degree or equivalently technical fields
- 0 to 2 years of QA experience in commercial browser-based software.
- Good understanding of test automation, including implementing test code within a CI/CD pipeline.
- Good understanding of Selenium and popular test management and automation tools such as JIRA
- Good understanding of the following preferred: web protocols, open-source tools for testing; continuous integration and delivery concepts; XML, XSD, JSON, SQL Test Automation Frameworks
- Working proficiency in Java
- Working proficiency with Jenkins and Git Hub Enterprise
- Can write code to test APIs
- Good understanding of the entire software development process
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile software team & diverse team in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to optimally document artifacts and processes and then explain them to others
How to Apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2022 ?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here