TIIC Recruitment: schedule to hire Manager/Senior Officer 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
TIIC , established in 1949, is the first State level Development Financial Institution promoted for catalyzing industrial development . The Corporation had financed Greenfield projects, many of which are presently successful brands.
Job Role: Manager/Senior Officer
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 14 September 2021
Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd – Detailed Eligibility:
- CA/ICWA/Post graduate with MBA (i.e, M.A./M.Sc.,/M.Com etc., with MBA) from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur. Minimum work experience of 5 years.
- A Degree in Law obtained from a recognised University. Preference will be given to persons with PG qualification in Law. Minimum of 7 years Bar experience.
Senior Officer (Technical):
- B.E., / B.Tech., / AMIE with First class or 60% and above marks, in the above examination. Minimum work experience of 3 years.
Senior Officer (Finance):
- CA/ICWA/Post graduate with MBA (i.e, M.A./M.Sc.,/M.Com etc., with MBA) from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur. Minimum of one year experience.
Senior Officer (Legal):
- B.L. Degree from a reputed Law College recognized by UGC. Minimum of 3 years Bar experience
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years
- Manager (Finance) – 4 Posts
- Manager (Legal) – 2 Posts
- Senior Officer (Technical) – 8 Posts
- Senior Officer (Finance) – 27 Posts
- Senior Officer (Legal) – 9 Posts
- Manager – Rs.56,900-1,80,500/-
- Senior Officer – Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
TIIC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The Online examination will be conducted only in English. There will be 100 Objective type questions with multiple choices. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as per the Syllabus detailed below: For the posts of Manager (Finance), Manager (Legal), Senior Officer (Technical), Senior Officer (Finance) and the Senior Officer (Legal), the Multiple choice question paper will be spread across five sections viz., i) English Language, ii) Reasoning, iii) Quantitative Aptitude, iv) General Awareness with specific reference to banking Industry and v) Professional Knowledge.
SELECTION WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES:
|Details||Duration||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Remarks|
|100 minutes||100||100||Marks obtained in the Competitive Online Examination (out of 100) will be worked out|
to 90 (Ninety).
QUESTIONS AND EVALUATION SCHEME:
|No. of Questions||Maximum mark|
for correct answer
|100||1||100||Multiple answers for the|
same question will be
treated as wrong answer.
- For BC-M, BC-OBCM, MBC, MBC&DNC, MBC(V), General Category & DAP candidates – Rs.1,000/-
- For SC, SCA, ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu – Rs.500/-
How to Apply TIIC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.tiic.org) on or before 14 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of online Registration of Application – 15.08.2021
- Last date for Registration of online Application – 14.09.2021
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here