TISS Recruitment: Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Job Role: System Administrator
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Application Last Date: 30 Dec 20221
- The candidates must have completed Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer science/ IT) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks with certification in RHEL/CCNA.
- The candidates must have a relevant Work Experience Of 2 years or more
- Experience in managing Desktop, Laptop, Printer working with free and open source software (Windows, Linux and Mac).
- Experience in working with different application program with voice and video (Skype, WebEx, Zoom).
- Experience in working with any of the GNU/Linux distributions like Redhat, Debian, CentOS practical for updating patches etc.,
- The salary for the post of System Administrator is Rs. 35,000 per month (consolidated pay)
Selection Process for TISS Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of System Administrator will be based on shortlisting the candidate who is possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience.
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of System Administrator is Rs. 1,000
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be Rs 250
How to apply for TISS Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 30th December 2021 on the official website of TISS.
For more details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here