TMC Recruitment: Tata Memorial Centre is located in Parel, Mumbai in India. Tata Memorial Hospital is a specialist for cancer treatment and research centre. They closely associated with advanced cancer education and treatment.
Job Role: IT Programmer/Admin Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs. 18,600 – 20,400/-
Walk-In-Interview Date: 06 October 2021
- BCA/B.Sc/Diploma in computer Science with minimum 50% marks from Govt. recognized University with 1year Experience or MCA /B.E/B.Tech in computer Science with minimum 50% marks from Govt. recognized University with 6months Experience.
- Graduation in any stream plus certificate course in computer application from a recognised institute. should have minimum 03 years clerical experience.
- For General – 30 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 05 Years for SC /ST candidate
- 03 Years for OBC candidate
- 10 Years for PWD candidate
- IT Programmer – 02 Posts
- Admin Assistant – 07 Posts
- IT Programmer – Rs. 20,400/-
- Admin Assistant – Rs. 18,600 /-
TMC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to Apply TMC Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk –In For Interview at the following Venue along with their Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Original Educational Certificates and one set of Self-Attested copies of all Certificates on 06 October 2021 between 9.30 to 11.30 AM.
For More Details: Click here
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here