TMC Recruitment: TMC schedule to hire Quality Manager/Scientific Officer for 2022. The job location is Varanasi. The details are provided below.
Tata Memorial Centre is located in Parel, Mumbai in India. Tata Memorial Hospital is a specialist for cancer treatment and research centre. They closely associated with advanced cancer education and treatment.
Job Role: Quality Manager/Scientific Officer/Medical Physicist/Assistant Nursing Superintendent/Female Nurse/Scientific Assistant/Technician
Qualification : Ph.D/M.Sc/B.Sc/BCA/Diploma
Salary: Rs.19,900 – 67,700/-
Educational qualification :
- Doctorate in Science (Ph.D) or Masters in Science (M.Sc.) with atleast 5 – 7 years laboratory experience. Sound technical knowledge related to tests performed at the laboratory, familiar with National / International accreditation bodies and quality systems such as NABL, NABH, ISO/ISE 15189, CAP, etc, auditing techniques, liaise with external auditing accreditation bodies. Diploma / Degree in Quality Management is desirable
- MSc in Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology / Botany / Zoology / Applied Biology / Biochemistry with minimum aggregate 60% and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute or MTech (Biotechnology /Life Sciences) with minimum aggregate 60% with minimum 03 years experience in a responsible position of Histopathology of a large hospital / Diagnostic centre. Any correspondence course or long distance university degrees will not be considered. Candidates with experience in Immunohistochemistry Laboratory and proficiency in English language, computer skills and who are well conversant with Laboratory Accreditation related processes will be given preference.
- M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics or equivalent AERB approved qualifications with minimum 01 year clinical experience as Medical Physicist with state of art technology. Certification of Radiological safety officer from AERB. Computer programming skills in C++, MATLAB, Python etc. is desirable
Assistant Nursing Superintendent:
- M.Sc. (Nursing) OR B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) OR General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with minimum 15 years’ experience out of which 10 years should be Clinical experience in a 100 bedded hospital. Qualification must be from recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates having administrative experience.
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 01 year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 01 year clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
Scientific Assistant (Programmer):
- B.Sc. (l.T./ Computer Science) OR B.C.A. with minimum 50% marks from a Govt. recognized university with minimum 3 years programming experience in a Client/Server environment is mandatory. Candidate must have possessed handson experience of web application development and solid knowledge of different programming languages, including HTML]CSS, ASP/VB Script, JAVA, JAVA Script, SQL, C# and .Net and reporting tool like Crystal report. In-depth information of ASP.Net framework, SQL server as well as design or architectural patterns, including MVC. Proficient in designing and developing software/web application modules as well as executing, and testing to ensure it delivers expected results. Proficient in debugging programs to identify and remove errors, and optimizing existing software code to add more functionalities as and when necessary. Having the experience in developing Mobile apps on Android, IOS is advantageous. Candidates having prior relevant experience of working in Healthcare industry will be preferred
Scientific Assistant (Radio Diagnosis) :
- B.Sc. (Radiological Imaging Technology) from a recognized university with 50% marks with minimum 01 year Internship / experience from a large hospital with experience in CT & MRI. OR B.Sc. in any subject / B. Pharmacy with 50% marks and minimum 2 year Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent recognized Board / University with minimum 01 year Internship / experience from a large hospital with experience in CT & MRI.
Scientific Assistant (Radio Therapy):
- B.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 50% marks and Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology from recognized institute / university approved by AERB with minimum 01year experience in modern Radiotherapy Technology. OR B.Sc (Radiotherapy Technology) – 3/4 years course from a recognized institute /university approved by AERB with minimum 03 years experience in modern Radiotherapy Technology.
Scientific Assistant ( Central Sterile Supply Department):
- B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University with minimum 2 years’ experience as C.S.S.D. Technician in a Sterilization Dept. of a large Hospital/Institute. Candidates with higher qualification and experience will be preferred. Knowledge of surgical instrumentation is desirable.
- 12th Std. in Science and Diploma of one year / 6 months in ICU/ OT/ Electronics from a recognized institution with 01 year experience in relevant field.
Technician (Central Sterile Supply Department):
- 12th Std. in Science and Diploma of one year / 6 months in C.S.S.D. from a recognized institution with minimum 03 years’ experience in C.S.S.D. Dept. of a large hospital.
Age Limit : 27 – 45 years
Total Vacancies :
- Quality Manager – 01 Post
- Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Medical Physicist – 01 Post
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Female Nurse – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 07 Posts
- Technician – 10 Posts
- Quality Manager – Rs. 67,700/-
- Scientific Officer – Rs. 56,100/-
- Medical Physicist – Rs. 56,100/-
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 56,100/-
- Female Nurse – Rs. 44,900/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician – Rs.19900/-
Selection Process for TMC Recruitment 2022:
- Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written examination / Interview / Skill test taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc.
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Interview / Skill test.
- The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
How to apply for TMC Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before 28 May 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here