TMC Recruitment: TMC schedule to hire Adhoc Nurse 2021. If you have B.Sc/GNM as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Tata Memorial Centre is located in Parel, Mumbai in India. Tata Memorial Hospital is a specialist for cancer treatment and research centre. They closely associated with advanced cancer education and treatment.
Job Role: Adhoc Nurse
Salary: Rs. 24,000/-
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Walk-In-Interview Date: 05 August 2021
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 1 (one) year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 1 (one) year clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 (five) years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
- For General – 30 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 05 Years for SC /ST candidate
- 03 Years for OBC candidate
- 10 Years for PWD candidate
- Adhoc Nurse – 66 Posts
- Adhoc Nurse – Rs. 24,000/-
TMC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to Apply TMC Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk –In For Interview at the following Venue along with their Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Original Educational Certificates and one set of Self-Attested copies of all Certificates on 05 August 2021 between 9.30 to 11.30 AM.
For More Details: Click here
HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL,
GHANTI MILL ROAD, LAHARTARA,
OLD LOCO COLONY, SHIVPURWA, VARANASI,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here