TN MRB Recruitment : TN MRB schedule to hire Assistant Surgeon for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the selection process, TN MRB application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Assistant Medical Officer/Lecturer Grade-II
TN MRB Recruitment :
Job Role: Assistant Surgeon
- MBBS Degree. In addition to the above, the candidates, Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914. Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022) :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 59 Years as on 01.07.20224
- Others – 37 Years as on 01.07.2022
- Differently Abled Candidate to “Others” – 47 Years as on 01.07.2022
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” – 50 Years as on 01.07.2022
- Assistant Surgeon (General)-1021 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon (General) – Rs.56100-177500/-
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination
|Subject||Total Duration||Total Marks|
|Tamil language Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)@||1 Hour||50|
|Computer Based Examination (CBT) / Written Examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) –Sheet Objective Type Single Paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon||2 Hours||100|
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) : Rs.500/-
- Others : Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment – (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment)
How to Apply TN MRB Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online at the official website of TN MRB given below on or before 25 October 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Register : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here