TNJFU Recruitment: TNJFU schedule to hire Senior Research Fellow for 2022. The job location is Chennai. The selection process, recruitment process for TNJFU Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is established in the year 2012 under the Tamilnadu fisheries university Act at Nagapattinam. It has three affiliated colleges in the districts viz Thoothukudi, Ponneri and Nagapattinam. Later Tamil Nadu Fisheries University was renamed as Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University.
Job Role: Senior Research Fellow
Qualification: M.Sc/ Ph.D/ M.F.Sc
Last Date: 23 February 2022
- M.F.Sc with 4 years of B.F.Se
- M.Sc/Ph.D in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life science with minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree along with minimum 2 years research experience
- Candidates having hands-on experience on Fish Culture related research and Molecular techniques will be preferred
- Necessary computer knowledge for recording and analyzing scientific research data, statistical analysis such as MS Excel, etc. is required
- The Minimum age will be 21 years and Maximum 45 years
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35,000/ month
TNJFU Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can send their application along with their other essential certificates to the address given below on or before 23 February 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
Postal Address :
Dean (Basic Sciences), TNJFU – Institute of Fisheries Post Graduate Studies,
OMR Campus, Vaniyanchavadi,
Chennai – 603103
For more govt. jobs: Click Here