TNPSC Exams 2022 : TNPSC schedule to hire Psychologist for 2022. The location is Tamil Nadu.
In 1923 the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission. It is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu. It is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. All the recruitments conducted by this commission are purely merit-based.
TNPSC Exams 2022 :
Educational Qualification :
- Master’s degree in Psychology: Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who have undergone
training or who possess experience for a period of not less than one year in testing or clinical work in the field of Psychology.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022) :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories : No age limit
- Others [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] : 32 years
- Psychologist: 04 posts
- Psychologist – Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700 / month
TNPSC Exam 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Examination (Computer Based Test Method) and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the CBT examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
|(i) Paper I Subject Paper ( PG Degree standard) – 200 Questions|
Psychology(Code No. 372 )
|(ii) Paper II (Total 200 questions)|
Part-A Tamil Eligibility Test * (SSLC Std)
(100 questions/ 150 marks)
marks – 60 marks
(40% of 150)
Marks secured in
Part-A of Paper-II
will not be taken
into account for
|Part-B (General Studies) (100 questions) (150 marks) (Code No:003) General studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions and Aptitude and mental ability test (SSLC standard) – 25 questions||150|
|Interview and Records||–||60|
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fees : Rs.200/-
Note: No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow
Mode of Payment: Online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
How to Apply for TNPSC Exams 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 16 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 16.06.2022
- Date of examination (Computer Based Test) Paper-I : 06.08.2022 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
- Date of examination (Computer Based Test) Paper-II : 06.08.2022 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
For more govt jobs: Click Here