TNPSC Exams 2022: TNPSC schedule to hire Health Officer/Sub Inspector for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Tamil Nadu. The details for the selection process, TNPSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
In 1923 the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission. It is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu. It is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. All the recruitments conducted by this commission are purely merit-based.
TNPSC Exams 2022:
Job Role: Health Officer
Salary: Rs.56,900 –2,09,200/-
Educational Qualification :
- Must possess MBBS degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University or by any other University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Must be a Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Tamil Nadu Medical Registration Act, 1914 (Tamil Nadu Act IV of 1914). Must possess Diploma in Public Health awarded by the TamilNadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, Chennai or by any other University recognized by the Medical Council of India Or
- Must possess M.D.(Social and Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine) degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University or by any other University recognized by the Medical Council of India: Or Must possess Diplomate of National Board in Community Health Medicine awarded by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi; Or Must possess Master of Public Health degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India;
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022) :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories : No age limit
- Others [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] : 37 years
- Health Officer – 12 Posts
- Health Officer – Rs.56,900 –2,09,200/-
TNPSC Exam 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., objective test and oral test. Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Examination (Computer Based Test Method) and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the CBT examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks for selection|
|(i) Paper I|
– 200 Questions
(Code No. 392 )
|(ii) Paper II (Total 200 questions)|
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
(100 questions/ 150 marks)
(General Studies) (Code No.003)
(100 questions/ 150 marks)
General Studies (Degree Std) -75
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Std.) -25 questions
|(iii) Interview and Records||60|
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fees : Rs.200/-
Note: No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow
Mode of Payment: Online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
How to Apply for TNPSC Exams 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 19 November 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here