TPSC Recruitment: Tripura Public Service Commission, publicly known as TPSC is a state government agency of Tripura state, constituted under the Article 315 for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examination purposes.
Job Role: L.D-Asstt-cum-Typist
Qualification: 12th Pass
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 8 Jan 2022
Educational qualification for L.D-Asstt-cum-Typist Grade VI:
- The candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary (+2) stage examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/University
- The candidates must have a knowledge of typing on a computer with an accurate speed of 40 words per minute along with basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit : The age limit for L.D-Asstt-cum-Typist Grade VI is minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 15/01/2022
Total Vacancies L.D-Asstt-cum-Typist Grade VI : 50 Posts
- For SC – 11 posts
- For ST – 16 posts
- For UR – 23 posts
NOTE: This includes two reserved posts for persons with disabilities
Selection Process for TPSC Recruitment 2021:
- The selection for the post of L.D-Asstt-cum-Typist Grade VI will be based on a written exam and a type test.
- The written examination is for 200 marks and consists of two papers with 100 marks each
English – conducted for 2hours (descriptive type – 40 marks, MCQ type – 60 marks)
General knowledge and Current affairs – conducted for 2 hours (MCQ type – 100 marks)
- The type test is for 50 marks.
- The candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called in the ratio 1: 5, i.e. 5 times the number of vacancies for the Type test (based on merit list candidates will be selected).
NOTE: The venue for written examination will be conducted at 6 different centres – Agartala, Ambassa, Belonia, Dharmanagar, Kailashahar and Udaipur.
Application Fees for TPSC Recruitment 2021:
The application fee for the post of L.D-Asstt-cum-Typist Grade VI for
1. Candidates from General category is Rs.200
2. Candidates from SC/ ST/ BPL Card holders/ Physically Handicapped category is Rs.150
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 8th January 2022 on the official website of TPSC.
NOTE: The online application portal will be available on the website from 07/12/2021 to 15/01/2022.
For more details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here