TSPSC Recruitment 2022: TSPSC schedule to hire Attendant cum Technician for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad (Telangana). The details for the selection process, TSPSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission, chiefly, TSPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Extension Officer (Supervisor)
Salary: Rs.35,720 –1,04,430/-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (OR)
Degree in Sociology; (OR)
- B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry /
- Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry /
- Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany /Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2022): 18 to 44 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST and BCs
- 10 Years for Physically Handicapped Persons
- Others as per government policy
TSPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made by Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based
Scheme of Examination:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||Max Marks||Ques||Duration (Mins)|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II:Subject Concerned (Common to all) (Degree Level)||150||150||150|
Centres for written examination: The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
Fee: Rs. 200/- (Online Application Processing Fee) + Rs. 80/- (Examination Fee).
Note: However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC & PH
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 21 to 34 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of fees
How to Apply TSPSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at TSPSC website (www.tspsc.gov.in) from 8 September 2022 to 29 September 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 8 September 2022)
- Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt. 08/09/2022.
- Last date and time for submission of ONLINE applications is upto 5.00 PM on 29/09/2022.
- The payment of Fee will be accepted upto 5:00 P.M of last date for submission. iii) Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here