TSPSC Recruitment : TSPSC schedule to hire Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad (Telangana). The details for the selection process, TSPSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission, chiefly, TSPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
TSPSC Recruitment :
Positions: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
Job Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent qualification of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). OR Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) awarded by any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government approved by the AICTE, New Delhi
- Must hold a valid Driving License authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicles (Transport Vehicles).
Age Limit: 21 to 39 years
TSPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/OMR based and the Selection for the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination as well as fulfillment of physical requirements
- Those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required
- Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However,
Note: All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations /Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
How to Apply TSPSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at TSPSC website (www.tspsc.gov.in) from 5 August 2022 to 5 September 2022
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here