UCIL Recruitment: Uranium Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1967 on the month of 4th October. UCIL is the Public Sector Enterprise they have six underground mines in the state of Jharkhand they are Mohuldih, Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Bagjata, Turamdih, and Bhasin. UCIL is undertaken by the Department of Atomic Energy at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. The new underground mine project processes at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
Job Role: Asstt. Superintendent(Civil)/Supervisor(Civil)
Job Location: Jharkhand
Salary: Rs.46020 – 61360/-
Application Last Date: 25 October 2021
- Degree in Civil Engg. OR equivalent. Minimum 02 years post qualification working experience preferably in contract and execution of civil works, estimation of Civil works like Buildings/ Dams/Industrial structures/Roads, Civil / Structural design of industrial buildings / structures, Dams and Roads etc
- Diploma in Civil Engineering. Minimum 05 years post qualification experience preferably in estimation of Civil works like Buildings/Dams/Industrial structures/Roads, contract and supervision of civil works, conversant in material testing and analysis etc.
Age Limit :
- Asstt. Superintendent(Civil) – 30 years
- Supervisor(Civil) – 35 years
- Asstt. Superintendent(Civil) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor(Civil) – 04 Posts
- Asstt. Superintendent(Civil) – Rs.61360/-
- Supervisor(Civil) – Rs.46020/-
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be on written test/interview.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from UCIL website (http://www.uraniumcorp.in/) and submit the filled application form along with required documentations through speed post to the following address on or before 25 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise)
P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here