UPCL Recruitment : UPCL schedule to hire Junior Engineer for 2022. The job location is Lucknow. The selection process, hiring process for UPCL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL), formerly Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 12, 2001 consequent upon the formation of the State of Uttarachal. UPCL, has been entrusted to cater to the Transmission & Distribution Sectors inherited after the de merger from UPPCL (erstwhile UPSEB) since 1st April 2001. The Electricity Act. 2003 mandated the separation of Transmission functions under Power Sector Reforms. On 1st June 2004, the Power Transmission Corporation Limited (PTCUL) was formed to maintain & operate 132 KV & above Transmission Lines & substations in the State.
Job Role: Junior Engineer
Last Date: 18 April 2022
- Candidates should possess diploma in civil engineering from any recognised university.
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- UR : 10 posts
- EWS : 2 posts
- OBC (NCL) : 7 posts
- SC : 6 posts
- ST : NIL
- The salary for the post of is Rs.44,900/ month
UPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Selection process will be based on Computer Based Test only. Computer Based Test (CBT) will preferably be held at Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut cities.
- The test shall be of 3-hour duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry additional negative mark of 0.25. Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT.
Application Fees cum Processing Charges :
- SC (Domicile of U.P.) Category : Rs. 826
- Unreserved Category/Ews Category/ Obc (Non Creamy Layer). : Rs.1,180
- PH(OA/OL/PB/PD) Only-Processing Charges : Rs.12
- Candidates Other Than State Of U.P. (Any Category) : Rs.1180
How to apply for UPCL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of UPCL given below on or before 18 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
- Online submission of Application form – 25-03-2022 to 18-04-2022
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card (Online) – 25-03-2022 to 18-04-2022
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through SBI Challan (Offline) (Imp. Note : The Challan for payment can be downloaded upto 18-04-2022 only) 25-03-2022 to 20-04-2022
- Tentative date for Computer based Test (CBT) – Fourth week of May 2022
For more govt. jobs: Click Here