UPCL Recruitment : UPCL schedule to hire Apprentice for 2022. The job location is Dehradun. India. The selection process, recruitment process for UPCL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL), formerly Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 12, 2001 consequent upon the formation of the State of Uttarachal. UPCL, has been entrusted to cater to the Transmission & Distribution Sectors inherited after the de merger from UPPCL (erstwhile UPSEB) since 1st April 2001. The Electricity Act. 2003 mandated the separation of Transmission functions under Power Sector Reforms. On 1st June 2004, the Power Transmission Corporation Limited (PTCUL) was formed to maintain & operate 132 KV & above Transmission Lines & substations in the State.
UPCL Recruitment :
Job Role: Apprentice
Walk-In-Interview Date: 24 March 2022
- Candidates should possess diploma in electrical from any recognised university.
- Apprentice – 133 Posts
- Apprentice -Rs.8000/-
UPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for UPCL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview to the following venue on 24 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.,
V.C.V.Eabar Singh Urja Bhawan, Kanwali Road,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand- 248001.
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate, if any
- Graduation (Marksheet & Certificate), if any
- Diploma Marksheet for 1st to 6th semester & Certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
- Address Proof — Copy of Aadhaar Card (Date of Birth to be mentioned)
- Copy of Pan Card
- Latest colored Passport sire Photographs (4 nos.)
- Category Certificate/ PH Certificate (if any)
- Medical Certificate from any 1VIBBS Doctor (in original)
- 16 Digit NATS Registration Number
For more govt. jobs: Click Here