UPPCL Recruitment: UPPCL schedule to hire Assistant Engineer for 2022. The job location is Lucknow. The details are provided below.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is a government undertaken company which is responsible for producing the electricity transmission and distribution to the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL gain the power from the state government (UPRVUT)owned power generator and central government (NTPC Ltd) owned power generator and (IPP) independent power generator for the lowest per-unit cost of electricity
- The candidate should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script. Candidates have a Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
- Assistant Engineer – 18 to 40 years
- Unreserved – 06 Posts
- EWS -01 Post
- OBC (NCL) – 05 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.59,500/month
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection process will be based on Computer Based Test only.Electricity Service Commission, however, have the right to cancel any of the Examination City/Center and/or add some other cities/centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force majeure conditions etc.
- Question Paper shall consist of 75% questions from the Baca 10% questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 10% questions
5% questions of General Hindi. Each question will carry one (0 shall carry negative mark of 25% (i.e 0.25 mark).
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT. Maximum number of candidates to be shortlisted for document verification will be equal to two times the number of category-wise vacancies on the basis of CBT exam merit. Candidates having equal marks as that of last shortlisted candidate will also be called for document verification.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- EWS Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 826/-
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for the posts on official website from 24 March 2022 to 14 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application for Assistant Engineer Civil Trainee Post: 24 May 2022
- Last date of online application & application fee for Assistant Engineer Civil Trainee Post: 14 June 2022
- Last date of online application & application fee for Camp Assistant Post: 15 June 2022
- Last date of offline application fee for Camp Assistant Post: 16 June 2022
- Last date of offline application fee for Assistant Engineer Civil Trainee Post: 17 June 2022
- Exam Date: July 2022
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here