UPPSC Recruitment: UPPSC schedule to hire Mines Inspector for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Uttar Pradesh. The details for the UPPSC selection process, UPPSC application procedure and salary details of UPPSC Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the agency to conduct the all civil service examination for entry-level selection in the Uttar Pradesh state. There are many categories of jobs are available for the candidates in Uttar Pradesh state. To recruit the eligible candidates UPPSC will set the structure for the selection process which is consist of competitive exam, interview, etc. Candidates who selected in all stages will be placed in the concerned job.
Job Role: Mines Inspector
Salary: Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from an Institution recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Preferential: Other things being equal such candidates shall be given preference who (1) have served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) have obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
- Mines Inspector – 21 years to 40 years
- Mines Inspector – 55 Posts
- Mines Inspector – Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. On the basis of the Preliminary Examination, fifteen times candidates to the number of vacancies, shall be declared qualified for the Main Examination.
- In the Preliminary Examination for the objective type Question papers, penalty (Negative Marking) shall be imposed for wrong answers
given by the candidates which is as follows– There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The exam would be of two hours duration. The objective-type questions would be asked for UPPSC Mines Inspector Exam 2022.
- Each question would be of two marks and the total marks for the exam would be 300.
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|Name of Subject||Mining Engineering|
|Duration of Exam||Three Hours|
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.125/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.65/-
- Handicapped Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 July 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here