UPSC CDS 2021: UPSC schedule to conduct CDS 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Any degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service.
UPSC CDS 2021:
Exam Name: Combined Defence Services Examination
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Salary: Rs.15,500 – 2,50,000/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 24 August 2021
UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam 2021 – Detailed Eligibility:
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy:20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Course for Men) candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003.
Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
Academy Wise Vacancies: 339 Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 153rd (DE) Course commencing in July, 2022 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Course commencing in July, 2022 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ] – 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2022 i.e. No. 212 F(P) Course – 22 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 116th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2022 – 116 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 30th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2022 – 16 Posts
- Lieutenant : Level 10 – 56,100 -1,77,500
- Captain : Level 10 B – 61,300- 1,93,900
- Major : Level 11 – 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel : Level 12A – 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel : Level 13 – 1,30,600-2, 15,900
- Brigadier : Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General : Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale : Level 15 – 1, 82, 200-2,24,100
- HAG+Scale : Level 16 – 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) : Level 17 – 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level : 18 – 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier – Rs 15.500 p.m. fixed
UPSC CDS 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Written Examination and Interview for intelligence and personality test.
Scheme of Examination:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
For Admission to Officers Training Academy :
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
Mode of Payment: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking the facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application to the official website (www.upsconline.nic.in ) on or before 24 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- UPSC CDS 2 Notification: 04 August 2021
- Opening Date of UPSC CDS 2 Application: 04 August 2021
- Last Date of UPSC CDS 2 Online Application: 24 August 2021
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31 August to 06 September 2021
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date 2021: 14 November 2021
- UPSC CDS 2 Result Date 2021: to be announced
- UPSC CDS 2 Interview Date 2021: to be announced
- UPSC CDS 2 Final Result Date 2021: to be announced
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here