UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam 2022 : The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under Government of India.
UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam 2022 :
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2022
Job Role: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer/ Medical Officers Grade/ Assistant Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer
Salary: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/ month
UPSC CMS Exam – Detailed Eligibility:
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Note: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the written examination.
Age Limit (as on 1st August, 2022) :
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years , i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990.
- However, for Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub – cadre of Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35 (thirty-five years) on the aforesaid cut-off date.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CMS 2022 – Vacancies: 687 Posts
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service – 314 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 03 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 70 posts
- The salary for the above mentioned posts is Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test
- Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Scheme of Examination:
- Part-I Written Examination – (500 marks)
The candidates will take the written examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
- Part-II Personality Test: (100 Marks):
Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the written examination.
- Paper-I – (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Paediatrics)
- Paper-II – Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine (40 questions from each part)
- Both the Papers of the CMSE will be of MBBS standard.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Maximum Marks|
|Interview/ Personality Test||100|
UPSC Exam Application Fees:
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.200/-
- No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – Internet Banking Payment/Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode – Pay by Cash
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam 2021?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 26 April 2022 up to 6 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
UPSC CMS 2022 – Important Dates:
- The online Applications can be filled upto 26 April 2022 till 6.00 P.M.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 04.05.2022 to 10.05.2022 till 6.00 PM
- For more govt. jobs: Click Here