UPSC Forest Service Exam: UPSC schedule to hire Public Relations Officer 2022. The job location 2022 is of Across India . The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for UPSC jobs 2022 are given below.
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for Group ‘A’ officers of Government of India under union government civil services.
UPSC Forest Service Exam:
Exam Name: Indian Forest Service Examination
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Best in industry
Last Date: 22 Feb 2022
UPSC Forest Service Exam – Detailed Eligibility:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s
degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2021): 21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Indian Forest Service Examination – 150 Posts
UPSC Forest Service Exam Selection process:
The competitive examination comprises two successive stages:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service Main Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
- This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only, the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration.
Minimum qualifying marks: The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The Main Examination will consist of written examination and an interview test.
- All the question papers for the examination will be of conventional (essay) type.
- All question papers must be answered in English. Question papers will be set in English only.
- The duration of each of the papers referred to above will be three hours.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, shall be summoned by them for an interview for a Personality Test.
- Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking.
UPSC Forest Service Exam- Scheme of Main Examination
- Paper-I: General English
- Paper-II: General Knowledge
- Papers III, IV, V and VI.—Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Offline mode by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or
- Online mode by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to Apply for UPSC Forest Service Exam 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 22 February 2022 .
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply – UPSC FSE: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here