UPSC IES/ISS 2021: UPSC schedule to hire IES/ISS 2020. If you have B.Sc/ M.Sc/ PG as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC IES/ISS 2021:
Company:The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Company Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Examination: IES/ ISS Examination 2021
UPSC is inviting applications to fill the posts under Indian Economic/ Statistical Services examination by conducting a Preliminary Examination on 16th July 2021.
Total Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Indian Economic Service – 15 Posts
- Indian Statistical Service – 11 Posts
Salary: As per government policy
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES/ ISS Examination 2021:
Candidates must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in final year are also eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-08-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for UPSC IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021:
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 200/- . All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply this IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021 through online latest by 27th April 2021
- Selection will be done through IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021 which is scheduled to be held on 16th July 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here