UPSC Recruitment: UPSC schedule to hire Deputy Director 2021. If you have Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service.
Job Role: Deputy Director
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Level 10
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 03 September 2021
- Degree of a recognized university. EXPERIENCE: Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
Upper Age Limit :
- Deputy Director – 35 years
- SC – 23 Posts
- ST – 9 Posts
- OBC – 38 Posts
- EWS – 15 Posts
- UR – 66 Posts
- PWBD – 04 Posts
Salary: Level 10
- Selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
- A Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interview for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director shall be conducted by the Commission. However, the date of CBRT/RT will be decided by the Commission and intimated to the candidates later on.
- The test will be of two hours duration and will comprise two parts A and B. Part-A contains English and Part-B contains General Ability. The questions in Part-B of the paper will be set both in Hindi and English. All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer. There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- For General – Rs.25/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 03 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here