Vizag Steel Recruitment: Vizag Steel schedule to hire Trade Apprentice 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, also known as Vizag Steel, is a government owned steel producer based in Visakhapatnam, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
Vizag Steel Recruitment:
Company: Vizag Steel
Job Role: Trade Apprentice
Salary: Rs.7700 – 8050/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 0 7July 2021
- ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in relavant Trade.
Upper age limit (as on 01.10.2020): 18 – 25 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: 319 Posts
- Fitter – 75 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 20 Posts
- Welder – 40 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 60 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning (R&AC) – 14 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 30 Posts
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA) – 30 Posts
- Fitter – Rs.8050/-
- Turner – Rs.8050/-
- Machinist – Rs.8050/-
- Welder – Rs.7700/-
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – Rs.8050/-
- Electrician – Rs.8050/-
- Carpenter – Rs.7700/-
- Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning (R&AC) – Rs.8050/-
- Mechanic Diesel – Rs.7700/-
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA) – Rs.7700/-
Vizag Steel Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below: Aptitude(Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc. Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Computer Based Test marks. The cut off shall be 50 percentile in case of Un Reserved and EWS candidates, where as it is 40 percentile in case of SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates in each segment.
- Candidates, in the order of merit category wise and trade wise will be offered the apprenticeship In case of tie for final short listing for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
- For UR, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs 200/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/PwD candidates: Rs.100/-
How to apply Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021
All interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves in online portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ and then apply for this position online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com from 26 June to 07 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
- Date of opening of online application portal at www.vizagsteel.com : 26.06.2021
- Last date of submission of online application : 17.07.2021
- Tentative date of Computer Based Test : 08.08.2021
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here