WB Health Recruitment : WB Health schedule to hire Community Health Officers 2022. The job location 2022 is of West Bengal . The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for WB Health jobs 2022 are given below.
Department of Health & Family Welfare of the state government has been responsible for maintaining and developing the health care of West Bengal. Above 80 % of the government, hospitals provide the free cost of hospitality. State provides financial support for health care and provides the ambulatory care services
WB Health Recruitment :
Job Role: Community Health Officers
Qualification: GNM/ B.Sc.
Last Date: 15 feb 2022
- The candidates must have Passed GNM/ B. Sc. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an institute recognised by West Bengal Nursing Council.
- They must have registration certificate/ provisional certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council (WBNC).
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read , write and speak in Bengali.
- Desirable Qualification : The candidates must have Competency in MS Office & Internet and should have Proficiency in Bengali & local language & dialect
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- The age limit for the post of Community Health Officers should be Not exceeding 40 years.
- Community Health Officers : 500+ posts
- The consolidates remuneration for the post of Community Health Officers is Rs.20,000/-month
WB Health Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection for the post of Community Health Officers will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Scale of Scoring : Total 100 Marks: 85 from written test and 15 from viva voce.
Application Fees :
- The Application fees is Rs. 100/ for General categories and
- Rs. 50/ for Reserved categories
- The fees should be paid through online only.
How to Apply for WB Health Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for these position online by registering and applying on the official website of WB Health given below on or before 15 February 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates :
- Start date of Application : From 11 am of 03 February 2022.
- Last date of Registration : Midnight of 8 February, 2022.
- Last date of submission of application fees: Midnight of 11 February, 2022.
- Last date of full submission of form : Midnight of 15 February, 2022.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here