WBHRB Recruitment: Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The WBHRB is responsible for selecting and recommending the candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary. The appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
Job Role: Medical Technologist/Staff Nurse (GNM)/Staff Nurse/Scientific Officer/Assistant Superintendent/Medical Officer/Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs.28,900 – 58298 /-Month
Last Date: 18 November 2021
- Passed H.S. (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology; (ii) A two years Diploma course in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical Council or conducted by any recognized Institution affiliated to any recognized University OR a Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology of subject concerned from any Institution/University recognized by Government of West Bengal OR one year Diploma course in the concerned subject in Medical Technology where basic qualification of undergoing the said course is B. Sc. (Pure/Bio) offered by West Bengal State Medical Faculty or by any recognized University.
- Indian Citizen. Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)/Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and respective State Nursing Council. Registration from West Bengal Nursing Council. Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali-Spoken and Written.
- B. Pharm/B. Pharm (Ayurveda) degree or a second class Honours degree in Chemistry of any UGC recognized or a degree in Ayurveda of any UGC recognized University/CCIM affiliated Institution.
- A degree in any disciple from a recognized university. Postgraduate Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Management or Hospital Administration from a recognized University or Institution. Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken & Written.
- A five years degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) from a University established by law or a statutory Board or Examining body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970;
- A Post Graduate qualification in Shayatantra [MD (Ayurveda) in Shayatantra] from a UGC recognized University/ ICCIM affiliated Institution; and (iii) Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken and Written. [Note- Candidate must be registered either in Part A of the State Register of Ayurvedic Medical Practitioner maintained by the Paschim Banga Ayurvedic Parishad or in Part I of the Central Register maintained by the Central Council of Indian medicine.]
Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic:
- Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR Two years Diploma in Dental Technician
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- Staff Nurse & Medical Technologist: 18 to 39 years.
- Scientific Officer: 45 years
- Assistant Superintendent: 36 years
- Medical Officer: 40 years
- Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic: 18 to 40 years.
- Medical Technologist- 132 Posts
- Staff Nurse (GNM)- 3974 Posts
- Staff Nurse- 2140 Posts
- Scientific Officer- 1 Post
- Assistant Superintendent – 43 Posts
- Medical Officer- 01 Posts
- Dental Technician – 19 Posts
- Medical Technologist- Rs.28,900/-
- Staff Nurse (GNM)- Rs.29,800/-
- Staff Nurse- Rs.29,800/-
- Scientific Officer- Rs.39,900/-
- Assistant Superintendent – Rs.40,200/-
- Medical Officer- Rs.58298/-
- Dental Technician – Rs.28900/-
WBHRB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on written test/interview.
- For General / Other candidates: Rs. 210/-(Other) / Rs.160/-
- For SC/ST of West Bengal and PWD candidates: No fees
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at WBHRB website (www.wbhrb.in) on or before 18 November 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here