WBPSC Recruitment: The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
Job Role: Assistant Professor
Total Vacancies: 48
Salary: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
Job Location: Kolkata
Application Starting Date: 09 July 2021
Last Date: 29 July 2021
- For Engineering and Technology: B.E./ B.Tech. and M.E./ M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./ B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech
- For M.C.A: B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./
- B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech (OR) B.E/ B.Tech. and M.C.A with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./ B.Tech. or M.C.A (OR) M.C.A with 1st class or equivalent with 2 (two) years of relevant experience
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): Not more than 36 years
- Ceramic Technology – 1 Post
- Civil Engineering – 7 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 8 Posts
- Environmental Science & Engineering – 1 Post
- Information Technology – 3 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 13 Posts
- Textile Technology – 3 Posts
- Textile Technology & Apparel Production Management – 3 Posts
Salary: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
WBPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not
entitle applicants to be called in for the interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications/ higher marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test ( P.S.T ).
- Commission has fixed the following qualifying marks in Interview and candidates unable to secure such qualifying marks would not be considered for the post, irrespective of their academic qualification and/ or marks obtained in P.S.T.
- Unreserved – 40%
- OBC – 38%
- SC – 35%
- ST – 30%
- PWD – 2% less than the qualifying marks of the Particular category
- For General – Rs.210/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online using WBPSC website on or before 29 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated from 09 July 2021)
- Commencement of online applications : The 9th July,2021
- Closing date for receipt of online application : The 29th July,2021
- Last date of payment of fees : The 29th July,2021
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : The 30th July,2021
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : The 29th July,2021
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here