WBPSC Recruitment : WBPSC schedule to hire Assistant Director for 2022. The job location is Kolkata (West Bengal). The selection process, recruitment process for WBPSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
WBPSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Assistant Director Of Industrial Training/ Principal Of Industrial Training Institutes
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Salary: Level 16
Last Date: 21 February 2022
- A degree in engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- One year’s practical/teaching experience after graduation in a reputable firm/recognised technical institution.
Knowledge of Bengali Spoken and Written.
- Desirable Qualification : Organising and administrative ability.
NOTE : The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal for otherwise well qualified and
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- The age limit for he candidates applying for the above mentioned post should be Not more than 37 years
- Assistant Director Of Industrial Training/ Principal Of Industrial Training Institutes : 12 posts
- The salary for the post of Assistant Director Of Industrial Training/ Principal Of Industrial Training Institutes is Level 16 as per Ropa,2019.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned post will be based on Screening Test and Interview.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications/ higher marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test.
- General – 40%
- OBC – 38%
- SC – 35%
- For General – Rs.210/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|For online payment through debit/credit cards||Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.|
|For online payment using net banking facility||Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.|
|For offline payment through Bank Counter||Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only|
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online using the official WBPSC website on or before 21 February 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online applications : 1st February,2022
- Closing date for receipt of online application : 21st February,2022
- Last date of payment of fees : 21st February,2022
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : 22nd February,2022
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : 21st February,2022
For more govt. jobs: Click Here