WCL Recruitment: WCL schedule to hire Trade Graduate/Technician Apprentice2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Western Coalfields Limited is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001.
Job Role: Graduate/Technician Apprentice
Salary: Rs.8000 – 9000/-
Job Location: Nagpur
Last Date: 21 September 2021
Graduate Apprentice :
- Full time Degree course (BE / B. Tech. / AMIE) in Mining Engineering from Institutions duly recognized by UGC/ AICTE /State Govt./Central Govt. and Enrolled at NATS portal
Technician Apprentice :
- Full time Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying from Institutions duly recognized by UGC / AICTE / State Govt. / Central Govt. and Enrolled at NATS portal.
Age Limit: below 18 years
- Graduate Apprentice : 101 Posts
- Technician Apprentice : 215 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice :Rs.8000/-
WCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection shall be made based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Date of birth will be taken as seniority in case of equal percentage of marks of the candidates.
- The eligible candidate shall be called for document verification at establishment office. The date, time and venue for document verification shall be intimated to the eligible candidates accordingly. The candidates would be required to furnish original documents and submit self-attested copies thereof.
How to apply WCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply in and register themselves in NATS and apply through online from 06 September 2021 to 21 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here