WCL Recruitment: WCL schedule to hire Staff Nurse Trainee 2021. If you have Diploma in Nursing as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Nagpur. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Western Coalfields Limited is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001.
Job Role: Staff Nurse (Trainee) T&S Grade C
Qualification: Diploma in Nursing
Total Vacancies: 56
Job Location: Nagpur
Last Date: 27 May 2021
- Must be 12th class passed.
- Candidate should have ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma /Certificate (3 Years Course) from a recognized Institute approved by the Government.
- For General -18 to 30 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 03 years
- For SC/ST – up to 05 years
- UR – 24 Posts
- EWS – 05 Posts
- SC – 08 Posts
- ST – 04 Posts
- OBC (NCL) – 15 Posts
WCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates meeting the age and the minimum eligibility criteria as on 13.05.2021 the start date of submission of application will be required to appear for Test. The selection will be based on a candidate’s relative performance in the test.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the test merely on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility as mentioned in the application form.
- Scrutiny/ Verification of the applications with original documents/certificates of candidates will be done post declaration of result of the test, only for those candidates who shall pass the test as per the laid down cut-off marks and called for document verification as per merit in respective categories.
- The test will be of 100 marks and the duration of the test shall be of 90 minutes. The test will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer. Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination if conducted in offline mode.
How to apply WCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit the application form along with required documents through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 27 May 2021
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here