Western Digital Recruitment: Western Digital schedule to hire Intern for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, Western Digital application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and often abbreviated as WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
Western Digital Recruitment:
Position: Intern – Engineering
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- This position requires an MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related field.
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process, and reliability, as well as circuit design. NAND flash memory device and physics knowledge is also a must.
- C/C++/Java Programming and Perl/Python Scripts.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze problem and work independently as required
- In this position, the individual will be responsible to develop NAND memory trim, push the performance and reliability envelope of flash memory which is used in best-in-class high-density storage application.
- The individual will also work with memory system teams, such as consumer and enterprise SSD, iNAND and others, to design and develop system device features to improve system level performance and reliability.
- The individual will communicate & work with members from process, design, reliability, and system groups to ensure timely product device support, memory qualification, and ramp of volume production
- In this position the candidate will be part of a team that sits at the hub of activity between storage business units, technology development, and manufacturing.
How to Apply for Western Digital Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here