Western Railway Recruitment: Western Railway schedule to hire Group C 2021. If you have Any Degree/12th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About WR Western Railways: Western Railway is one of the 17 Railway Zone by Indian Railways. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. It is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam, and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction Station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns the highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division.
Western Railway Recruitment:
Company: Western Railway
Job Role: Group C
Qualification: Any Degree/12th
Salary: Rs. 19900-92300/-
Last Date: 03 September 2021
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution.
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Athletics – 07 Posts
- Handball – 03 Posts
- Hockey – 03 Posts
- Basketball – 03 Posts
- Cricket – 01 Post
- Diving – 01 Post
- Wrestling – 01 Post
- Waterpolo – 01 Post
- Table Tennis – 01 Post
- For Graduate: Level 4 – Rs. 25500-81100 / Level 5 – Rs. 29200-92300/-
- For 12th : Level 2 – Rs. 19900-63200 / Level 3 – Rs. 21700-69100/-
Western Railway Recruitment Selection Process :
- The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for next stage.
- Trial : Trials of the candidates shall be conducted by Trial Committee to assess their sports performance and suitability for Railway team as well as Indian Railway’s team. Trial Committee shall give the recommendations in terms of FIT or NOT FIT for consideration for next stage as per criteria given below :
|For game skill, physical fitness & coach’s observations during Trials||40 marks|
|FIT Candidate||25 marks or more|
|Not FIT candidate||Below 25 marks|
- After Trial, only FIT candidates shall be considered for next stage by Recruitment Committee. Recruitment Committee shall award 60 marks for sports achievements and educational qualification as per following criteria: –
|For assessment of recognized Sports achievements as per norms||50 marks|
|For assessment of recognized Sports achievements as per norms||10 marks|
- For all candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen/Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Class – Rs.250/-
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link from 04 August 2021 on or before 03 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here