Western Railway Recruitment: Western Railway schedule to hire ITI Apprentice 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
About WR Western Railways: Western Railway is one of the 17 Railway Zone by Indian Railways. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. It is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam, and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction Station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns the highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division.
Western Railway Recruitment:
Company: Western Railway
Job Role: ITI Apprentice
Salary: Best in Industry
Application Starting Date: 25 May 2021
Last Date: 24 June 2021
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant
- Electronics Mechanic
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
- Pipe Fitter
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English)
- For General – 15 to 24 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Zone Wise Vacancies:
- Mumbai (MMCT ) Division – 738 Posts
- Vadodara (BRC ) Division – 489 Posts
- Ahmedabad Division – 611 Posts
- Ratlam (RTM) Division – 434 Posts
- Rajkot (RJT) Division – 176 Posts
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division – 210 Posts
- Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop – 396 Posts
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop – 64 Posts
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop – 73 Posts
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop – 187 Posts
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara – 45 Posts
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad – 60 Posts
- Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad – 25 Posts
- Head Quarter Office – 83 Post
Western Railway Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Applicants need not send any copies of application / certificates / documents to RRC-WR by post but have to upload the same online
- For General – Rs.100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link from on or before 24 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here