WII Recruitment: WII schedule to hire Project Assistant 2021. If you have B.Sc/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About WII: The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate change, Government of India, was established in 1982.The institute is based in Dehradun, India. It is located in Chandrabani, which is close to the southern forests of Dehradun. WII carries out wildlife research in areas of study like Biodiversity, Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Forensics, Spatial Modeling, Ecodevelopment, Ecotoxicology, Habitat Ecology and Climate Change.
Job Role: Project Assistant
Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Last Date: 17 August 2021
- B.Sc. / 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology. Desirable: Experience in bird husbandry including
incubation, chick rearing, handling and routine captive breeding management work. Experience in bird husbandry including incubation, chick rearing, handling and routine captive breeding management work.
Upper Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant – Rs 20,000/-
WII Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified for online personal interview. The online interview will be held on 23rd August 2021 from 1000 hrs onwards. The selection will be made based on the online personal interview scheduled 23rd August 2021.
How to Apply for WII Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their completed application forms in PDF format, with
accompanying attachments, by email with subject line: “Habitat Improvement and Conservation Breeding of Great Indian Bustard” to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1700 hrs on 17 August 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here