WII Recruitment: WII schedule to hire Project Personnel/Project Assistant 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc /M.Sc/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About WII: The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate change, Government of India, was established in 1982.The institute is based in Dehradun, India. It is located in Chandrabani, which is close to the southern forests of Dehradun. WII carries out wildlife research in areas of study like Biodiversity, Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Forensics, Spatial Modeling, Ecodevelopment, Ecotoxicology, Habitat Ecology and Climate Change.
Job Role: Project Personnel/Project Assistant
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc /M.Sc/Diploma
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 31000/-
Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand)Last Date: 05 September 2021
- M.Sc. in Biological Sciences /Wildlife /Fisheries/Forestry/ Environment/ Botany/Zoology/ Geoinformatics / Biodiversity Conservation or any Life Sciences Or Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
- B.Sc. in Biological Sciences /Wildlife / Fisheries/Forestry/ Environment/ Botany/ Zoology/ Geoinformatics / Genetics/ Biodiversity Conservation / Engineering/ Technology/ any life sciences (or ) 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology
Upper Age Limit :
- Project Personnel – 35 years
- Project Assistant – 35 years
- Project Personnel – 40 Posts
- Project Assistant – 12 Posts
- Project Personnel – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
WII Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection for positions S.no. A-B will be based on an online written essay followed by a personal interview conducted through video conferencing. The online written essay will be for one hour and comprise of a minimum of 300 words, essay based on the knowledge of Ecology, Conservation Biology and relevant conservation issues (25 marks).
- The candidates that qualify the written essay will be notified through our website (www.wii.gov.in) and email for the personal interview. The written essay test is of a qualifying nature and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidate will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee.
How to Apply for WII Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here