WII Recruitment: WII schedule to hire Project Associate for 2022. The job location is Across India. The details are provided below.
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate change, Government of India, was established in 1982.The institute is based in Dehradun, India. It is located in Chandrabani, which is close to the southern forests of Dehradun. WII carries out wildlife research in areas of study like Biodiversity, Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Forensics, Spatial Modeling, Ecodevelopment, Ecotoxicology, Habitat Ecology and Climate Change.
Job Role: Project Associate – I
Qualification: Master Degree
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 31,000/ month
Project Associate – I :
- Essential Qualification : Master’s degree in Wildlife Sciences / Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Sciences/ Ecology/ Landscape Ecology/ Geoinformatics (Vegetation)/ Botany/ from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification : Candidate should have proven written and communication skills in science. The candidate should have field experience in wildlife survey, Research experience in aquatic ecology/herpetofauna/ ornithology
Upper Age Limit :
- The upper age limit for the above mentioned posts of Project Associate – I should be Not exceeding 35 years.
- Project Associate – I : 2 posts
- The salary for the post of Project Associate – I is Rs.25,000 – 31,000/ month
WII Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates for the post of Project Associate – I will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee.
How to Apply for WII Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their completed applications in PDF format along with their essential documents to the email ID given below on or before 26 April 2022. Also, a hard copy of the application along with attachments should be sent to the Address given below so as it reaches on or before 26 April 2022.
NOTE : The email and the hardcopy should be submitted with with subject line: “Application for the post of Project Associate-I in the Project “Assessment of Wildlife Habitat and Mitigation plan for Navner Barrage across Kalisindh River, Rajasthan”
For More Details & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
Email ID to send application soft copy : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wildlife Institute of India,
Dehra Dun, 248001, Uttarakhand
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here